- +886 2 2368-5999 ext. 634
- +886 2 2368-9771
- PhD Mathematics University of California San Diego (2013 - 2018)
- CPhil Mathematics University of California San Diego (2013 - 2015)
- BSc Mathematics The Chinese University of Hong Kong (2009 - 2013)
- Visiting Assistant Professor University of Notre Dame 2021 - 2022
- Zorn Postdoctoral Fellow Indiana University Bloomington 2018 - 2021
My research interests are in random matrix theory, probability theory and free probability theory. I look at the limiting eigenvalue distribution of random matrices. Recently, I study the phenomenon that the limiting eigenvalue distributions of certain random matrices can be canonically deformed into the limiting eigenvalue distribution of another random matrix. I also work on some basic questions of free probability.
- (with Brian Hall, Jonas Jalowy, Zakhar Kabluchko) "The heat flow, GAF, and SL(2;R)" , arXiv: 2304.06665 , 2023.
- (with Brian C. Hall) "The Brown measure of the sum of a self-adjoint element and an imaginary multiple of a semicircular element" , Letters in mathematical physics , 2022.
- "The Brown measure of the sum of a self-adjoint element and an elliptic element" , Electronic journal of probability , 27, 1-32, 2022.
- "The Brown measure of unbounded variables with free semicircular imaginary part" , Journal of operator theory , 2022.
- (with Hari Bercovici, Jiun-Chau Wang, and Ping Zhong) "Superconvergence in free probability limit theorems for arbitrary triangular arrays" , Proceedings of the American mathematical society , 150 (12), 5253-5265, 2022.
- (with Serban Belinschi, Hari Bercovici) "On the convergence of Denjoy-Wolff point." , arXiv:2203.16728 , 2022.
- (with Serban Belinschi and Hari Bercovici) "Regularity for free multiplicative convolution on the unit circle" , Pacific Journal of Mathematics (To appear) , 2022.
- (with Ping Zhong) "Deformed single ring theorems" , arXiv:2210.11147 , 2022.
- (with Brian C. Hall) "The heat flow conjecture for random matrices" , arXiv:2202.09660 , 2022.
- (with Brian C. Hall) "The Brown measure of a family of free multiplicative Brownian motions" , Probability theory and related fields (To appear) , 2022.
- (with Ping Zhong) "Brown measures of free circular and multiplicative Brownian motions with self-adjoint and unitary initial conditions" , Journal of European mathematical society (JEMS) (To appear) , 2022.
- "A local limit theorem and delocalization of eigenvectors for polynomials in two matrices" , International mathematics research notices (IMRN) (3), 1734-1769, 2022.
- (with Guillaume Cebron) "Segal-Bargmann transform: the q-deformation" , Letters in mathematical physics , 2018.
- "The two-parameter free unitary Segal-Bargmann transform and its Biane-Gross-Malliavin identification" , Journal of functional analysis , 271 (12), 3765-3817, 2016.
- (with Renee Bell, Robert S. Strichartz) "Energy measures of harmonic functions on the Sierpinski gasket" , Indiana university mathematics journal , 2014.