- +886 2 2368-5999 ext. 743
- +886 2 2368-9771
- Polynomial Chaos Expansion
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics 中興大學 (2012 - 2016)
- M.S. in Applied Mathematics 中興大學 (1991-1993)
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics 中興大學 (1987-1991)
- Associate Research Specialist Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica 2016/12 - Present
- Assistant Research Specialist Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica 2003/11-2016/12
- Computer System Manager Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica 1996/5-Present
- Research Assistant Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica 1994/8-1996/4
- Teaching Assistant Department of Mathematics, Tamkang University 1993/7-1994/7
Network Administrator : Mrs. Lin focuses on network components within our institute's LAN/WAN infrastructure and is responsible for the maintenance and administration of our servers, routers, switches, firewalls, IPPBX, IP phones, and network security issues.
VMware System manager : She is in charge of setting up virtual hosts for Tomcat JSP containers and Apache web servers in the VMware vSphere system.
MSSQL/MySQL Database Administrator : Mrs. Lin designed and implemented these databases and is in charge of all updates and maintenance for these systems.
Web Programer : She is responsible for developing codes and creating designs and layouts for all websites in our institute. She also writes the programming code(JSP) to comply with each business requirements at our institute.
- (with Yin-Tzer Shih, C.-S. Chien, Q. Sheng) "A note on stochastic polynomial chaos expansions for uncertain volatility and Asian option pricing" , AMC (in press) (3), 1-12, 2020.
- (with Chih-Ching Tsai, Yin-Tzer Shih, Hui-Ching Wang) "Tailored finite point method for solving one-dimensional Burgers' equation" , International Journal of Computer Mathematics , 94 (4), 800-812, 2017.
- (with Yin-Tzer Shih, Chih-Ching Tsai) "An Anisotropic Convection-Diffusion Model Using Tailored Finite Point Method for Image Denoising and Compression" , Communications in Computational Physics , 19 (5), 1357-1374, 2016-5.
- (with Yin-Tzer Shih, Hui-Ching Wang) "An Explicit and Implicit Tailored Finite Point Method for Option Pricing Simulation" , Proceedings of the 6th International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation, Springer , 189-199, 2015-10.
- (with C.H. Han) "Accelerated Variance Reduction Methods on GPU" , Proceedings of the 20th IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2014, IEEE Conference Publications , 1023-1028, 2014.
- (with Mo-Hong Chou, Hsiu-Chuan Wei) "Oregonator-based simulation of the Belousov-Zhabotinskii reaction" , International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos (IJBC) , 17 (12), 4337-4353, 2007.
- (with M. H. Chou) "Exotic dynamic behavior of the forced Fitz Hugh-Nagumo equations test" , Computers and Math. Applic. , 32 (10), 109-124, 1996.