Assistant Research Fellow | Tsai, Cheng-Chiang
- +886 2 2368-5999 ext. 744
- +886 2 2368-9771
- Representation Theory
- Number Theory
- Ph.D in Mathematics Harvard University (2011-2015)
- B.S. in Mathematics National Taiwan University (2006-2010)
- Szegö assistant professor Stanford 2017-2020
- Member IAS 2016 spring
- C.L.E. Moore instructor MIT 2015-2017
- Silver Prize, New World Mathematics Award, Doctoral Thesis Award, 2016
- Merit Fellowship (for graduate students), Harvard, 2014
Currently I am the most interested in character sheaves on loop groups. I am also interested in explicit local Langlands, in graded Springer theory, and in the interplay of above topics with endoscopy.
- (with Oscar S. Kivinen) "Shalika germs for tamely ramified elements in GL_n" , arXiv , 2022. (https://arxiv.org/abs/2209.02509)
- "Geometric wave-front set may not be a singleton" , arXiv , 2022. (https://arxiv.org/abs/2207.13445)
- (with Tony Feng, Niccolo Ronchetti) "Epipelagic Langlands parameters and $L$-packets for unitary groups" , International Journal of Number Theory , 1449-1491, 2020.
- "Invariant distributions on the nilcone" , Proceedings of the Seventh International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians , 2, 77-85, 2019.
- "Components of affine Springer fibers" , International Mathematics Research Notices , 2018.
- "A formula for certain Shalika germs of ramified unitary groups" , Compositio Mathematica , 2017.
- "Inductive structure of Shalika germs and affine Springer fibers" , arXiv , 2015. (http://arxiv.org/abs/1512.00445)
- "Computations of orbital integrals and Shalika germs" , arXiv , 2014.
Director & Deputy Director