- +886 2 2368-5999 ext. 744
- +886 2 2368-9771
- Representation Theory
- Number Theory
- Ph.D in Mathematics Harvard University (2011-2015)
- B.S. in Mathematics National Taiwan University (2006-2010)
- Szegö assistant professor Stanford 2017-2020
- Member IAS 2016 spring
- C.L.E. Moore instructor MIT 2015-2017
- Silver Prize, New World Mathematics Award, Doctoral Thesis Award, 2016
- Merit Fellowship (for graduate students), Harvard, 2014
I am interested in Langlands correspondence, especially on the representation and local side, as well as relevant geometric representation theory. My current focus is on building up affine Springer theory with an eye towards applications to characters of p-adic groups and their endoscopy.
- "Inductive structure of Shalika germs and affine Springer fibers" , preprint. (http://arxiv.org/abs/1512.00445)
- (with Tony Feng, Niccolo Ronchetti) "Epipelagic Langlands parameters and $L$-packets for unitary groups" , International Journal of Number Theory , 1449-1491, 2020.
- "Invariant distributions on the nilcone" , Proceedings of the Seventh International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians , 2, 77-85, 2019.
- "On Moy-Prasad restrictions and descent" , preprint, 2019.
- "Depth-zero local Langlands and monodromy of character sheaves" , preprint, 2019.
- "Components of affine Springer fibers" , International Mathematics Research Notices , 2018.
- "A formula for certain Shalika germs of ramified unitary groups" , Compositio Mathematica , 2017.
- "Computations of orbital integrals and Shalika germs" , preprint, 2014.