- +886 2 2368-5999 ext. 632
- +886 2 2368-9771
- Representation theory
- Quantum groups
- Algebraic combinatorics
- Ph.D. in Mathematics University of Virginia (2011-2016)
- B.S.E. in Electrical Engineering / B.S. in Mathematics National Taiwan University (2005-2009)
- Summer Collaborators Program Institute for Advanced Study 2019/6
- LT Assistant Professor University of Georgia 2017 - 2020
- Visiting Postdoc Fellow Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn, Germany 2016 - 2017
- Research Assistant National Center of Theoretical Sciences, Taiwan 2010 - 2011
- NCTS Young Scientist Award, 2022
- Presidential fellowship, University of Virginia, 2011
- Studying Abroad Scholarship, Ministry of Education, Taiwan, 2011
- Intel ISEF Grand Award 2nd Place, 2005
My current research interests include affine Hecke algebras, quantum groups, quantum symmetric pairs, modular representation theory, quiver varieties, Springer fibers, geometric representation theory, categorifications, and algebraic combinatorics.
- (with M.S. Im, A. Wilbert) "Irreducible components of two-row Springer fibers and Nakajima quiver varieties" , arXiv: 1910.03010, preprint.
- (with Z. Fan, Y. Li, L. Luo, and W. Wang) "Affine Hecke algebras and quantum symmetric pairs" , Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. , arXiv:1609.06199v3, accepted in 2019.
- (with D. K. Nakano, Z. Xiang) "On Schur algebras corresponding to the Hecke algebras of type B" , Transform. Groups (27), 983-1024, 2022-09.
- (with M.S. Im, A. Wilbert) "Irreducible components of two-row Springer fibers for all classical types" , Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. , 150 (06), 2415-2432, 2022.
- (with M.S. Im, A. Wilbert) "A study of irreducible components of Springer fibers using quiver varieties" , Journal of Algebra , 591, 217-248, 2022.
- (with Z. Fan, Y. Li, L. Luo, and W. Wang) "Affine flag varieties and quantum symmetric pairs" , Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. , arXiv:1602.04383., 123pp-, 2020-09.
- (with Z. Fan, Y. Li, L. Luo, W. Wang and H. Watanabe) "Quantum Schur duality of affine type C with three parameters" , Math. Res. Letters , 27, 79-114, 2020-04.
- (with L. Luo) "Schur algebras and quantum symmetric pairs with unequal parameters" , Int. Math. Res. Not. , 2019-06.
- (with L. Luo) "An elementary construction of monomial bases of modified quantum affine $gl_n$" , J. Lond. Math. Soc. , 96, 15-27, 2017.
- "Affine Quantum Symmetric Pairs: Multiplication Formulas and Canonical Bases" , PhD dissertation , 124pp-, 2016-05.
- "On Weyl modules over affine Lie algebras in prime characteristic" , Transform. Groups , 21, 1123-1153, 2016.
- (with S. Eu, T. Fu) "Cycle lemma, parking functions and related multigraphs" , Graphs Combin. , 26, 345-360, 2010.
- (with S. Eu, T. Fu) "On the enumeration of parking functions by leading terms" , Adv. in Appl. Math. , 35, 392-406, 2005.