Research interest: Algebraic number theory with emphasis on arithmetic of L-values
congruence and trivial zeros of p-adic L-functions for
imaginary quadratic fields (with M. Chida)
19. Four variable p-adic triple product L-functions and the trivial zero conjecture. (with S.Yamana)
18. On the non-vanishing of
generalized Kato classes for elliptic curves of rank two.
(with F. Castella)
Submitted. [pdf] (arXiv:1809:09066)
17. Bessel periods and
anticylotomic p-adic spinor L-functions. (with S. Yamana)
16. Base change and triple product L-series (with S. Yamana)
15. Restriction of Eisenstein series and Stark-Heegner points (with Shunsuke Yamana)Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux (Iwasawa 2019 special issue), to appear. [pdf] (arXiv:2002.11858)
Hida families and p-adic triple product L-functions.
American Journal of
Mathematics, 143 (2021), no. 2, 411-532. [pdf]
13. On primitive p-adic Rankin-Selberg L-functions. (with Shih-Yu Chen)
Development of Iwasawa theory - The Centennial of K. Iwasawa's Birth, ASPM(2020), vol.86, 195-242. [pdf]
12. Inner product formula for
Yoshida lifts. (with K. Namikawa)
Ann. Math. Québec., 42(2018), no. 2, 215-253. [pdf]
Special values of anticyclotomic L-functions for modular
forms. (with M. Chida)
10. Heegner cycles and p-adic L-functions. (with Francesc Castella)
Mathematische Annalen. 370 (2018), no. 1-2,
(Revised on 10/11/18) erratum.
9. Bessel periods and the non-vanishing of Yoshida lifts modulo a prime. (with Kenichi Namikawa)
Mathematische Zeitschrift, 285 (2017), no. 3,
8. On the anticyclotomic Iwasawa main conjecture for modular forms. (with Masataka Chida)
151 (2015), no. 5, 863-897. [pdf]
(Revised on 12/20/14)
7. Special values of anticyclotomic Rankin-Selberg L-functions.
Documenta Mathematica, 19 (2014), 709-767. [pdf]
6. Eisenstein congruence on unitary groups and Iwasawa main conjectures for CM fields.
Journal of the American Mathematical Society, 27 (2014), no. 3, 753-862. [pdf]
5. On the mu-invariant of anticyclotomic p-adic L-functions for CM fields.
J. reine angew. Math.,
688 (2014), 67-100. [pdf]
(Revised on 02/21/16)
4. The vanishing of the mu-invariant of p-adic Hecke L-functions for CM fields. (with Ashay Burungale)
IMRN, no. 5 (2013), 1014-1027. [pdf]
3. On the non-vanishing of Hecke L-values modulo p.
American Journal of Mathematics, 134 (2012), no. 6, 1503-1539. [pdf]
2. Ordinary p-adic Eisenstein series and p-adic L-functions for unitary groups.
Annales de l'Institut Fourier, 61 (2011), no. 3, 987-1059. [pdf] (Ph.D. thesis)
1. On the algebraic functional equation of Selmer group for CM fields.
Journal of Number theory, 130 (2010), 1914-1924. [pdf] (Revised on 03/05/12)
Work in progress
Derivatives of p-adic triple product L-series and p-adic heights of diagonal cycles (with S. Yamana)
On the exceptional zero conjectures of the Katz p-adic L-functions for CM fields (with A. Betina)
Hung, Pin-Chi (NCU, May 2014)
Ph.D. thesis: Some results on the non-vanishing of central L-values
Wang, Haining (PSU, Oct. 2015, co-advised with Winnie Li)
Ph.D. thesis: Anticyclotomic Iwasawa theory for Hilbert modular forms.
Ishikawa, Isao (Kyoto U, March 2017, co-advised with Tetsushi Ito)
Ph.D. thesis: On the construction of twisted triple product p-adic L-functions
Cheng, Yao (NTU, May 2018)
Ph.D. thesis: Special value formulae for
triple product L-functions and the applications
Chen, Shih-Yu (NTU, May 2018)
Ph.D. thesis: Pull-back formulas of nearly
holomoprhic Saito-Kurokawa lifts
2020, Kyoto, December,
p-adic L-functions and Euler systems, in honor of Bernadette Perrin-Riou, Fall 2021
The Asian Mathematical Conference (AMC) 2021,
Halong bay, July 27-30, 2021 (Cancelled)